Working Together with Massage
Sharon Hartnett LMT Tele: 740 966-5153
Massage Therapy: Certified Advanced Cranosacral Therapist, Structural Integration Therapist, BHSP
Are you looking for a Massage Therapist to facilitate your healing journey?
Perhaps you are feeling pain that hasn’t been resolved.
Maybe you have experienced a trauma and conventional talk therapy hasn’t helped you to feel better.
Could it be that you have found yourself interested in spiritual transformation but have not found a place to feel grounded in your spirit?
The point is that you are hoping to find a Massage Therapy facilitator to help you discover health and wellbeing.
So are we the right match?
It makes sense that you would want to work with someone who will lift you up and forward. With over 18 years worth of experience, I know that I work best with people who feel comfortable with my style and toolbox. So I am glad that you are interviewing through the web and in person to find the best dynamic potential facilitating partner for you. In my practice, I am committed to creating a safe and open place for you let go of stressful patterns and help you re-align to your Essential Self. It can be surprising once you start this journey, but what I have seen over and over again, is that by self-discovery, clients tap into their own value, confidence, love and peace. It’s like Dorothy with her ruby shoes as she clicks and finds herself back at home, she realizes that everything she needed to feel whole and complete was with her all the way through her adventure. As the old beliefs and pain let go, life becomes easier to navigate and enjoy.
What is offered to Lighten Up Therapies clients:
- commitment to their healing path.
- a willing support to you to feel into any soft pain in order to come through on the other side.
- openness to dialoguing.
- taking chances to step out of the box for exploration.
- recognizing that this partnership is based on trust and confidentiality.
- a sacred space to learn more about self care
- tapping into a sense of the mind, body, and spirit connection.
- transformational opportunities through massage therapy
Areas where I have seen great positives shifts: Relieving Physical Pain, Letting go of Trauma Energy (Hakomi Graduate and Level 1 Graduate at SPI), Balancing Energy Levels, Anxiety Relief, Waking up Scar Tissue, Increasing Mobility and Flexibility, Posture Alignment, Enhanced Sports Performance and Awakening in the Spiritual Realm.
My background from the Barbara Brennan School, and being a faculty member there has given me the experience to work with clients individually and to lead workshops and groups. I like to teach clients and students about energy consciousness and Awakening.My extensive background with the Upledger Institute , SPI ,the Hakomi Institute and the Byron Katie have enabled me to help clients to challenge and let go of belief systems and old feelings that no longer feel supportive in life. My approach is honest, transparent, and gentle. I listen well, and believe that it is best to dance the dance of healing with mutual respect and understanding.
*Many people come to see Craniosacral Therapists for palliative care. But the work does not stop there. Craniosacral Therapy is a holistic approach that complements with many other types of manual and energy healing modalities.
Sharon’s Massage Therapy and Energy Healing Biography:
Graduate of Ohio State Univeresity
- Holistic Massage Therapy in Naples, Florida
- Former Faculty at the Barabara Brennan School of Healing
- Advanced Craniosacral Therapy Massage through the Upledger Institute
- Teacher Assistant at the Upledger Institute
- Dr. Ida Rolf’s Structural Integration Massage with ove 15 years of experience
- Visceral Manipulation Massage
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage
- SomatoEmotional Release
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Connective Tissue Massage
- Myofascial Massage Therapy
- Trauma Therapy
- Hakomi Institute Therapy Graduate
- Thai Stretching
- Pediatric Massage
- Hospice Volunteer
- Big Sister Program
- Continuum Experience
- Yoga Experience
- Pathwork Experience
- Bert Hellinger Family Constellation Experience
- Group Supervision
Sharon Hartnett LMT Therapist: (740) 966-5153